Sunday, 7 August 2016

News - Reboot

So last weeks update never happened. Sorry. Apparently alcohol poisoning and a flu-bug don't play nice together. But it gave me time to play with and reflect on the current progress. Although I am happy with current progress, i'm finding everything a little....messy, even my coding. Probably because i'm obsessive about doing things right and everything looking tidy, I have considered a reboot, given that it is still early in game development it seems viable.

I have the next two days spare, so I am hoping to put a fresh new look out sometime on Tuesday, if only as a test-look. (don't worry, all current content will make it in to the reboot, i'm a copy & paste wizard ha)

In the meantime, I was playing around with Akabur's images and some un-used artwork that never made it into momcest, due to it's disappearance :( ....it's a shame they never finished or continued it.


Next on my to do list, draw as good as these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment