I know, I do it a lot haha.....to be absolutely honest, I have alcohol and liver problems. so I get tired easily.....welcome to your first AA session, my name is bob and i'm alcoholic (funnier if you've missed putting your own name into the game ha, there are a few hidden personal touches in there lol)
Also spent the weekend travelling away to a concert....writing adult games on a train isn't as easy as I thought ha. Watched Ella Shaw's album launch, not only is she hot (asbolutely ha) her words pulled on the heart strings. Worth a look if you're into slow dramatic music.
Anyway, Should be back on the game this week. I have no plans after thursday, giving me 5 full days of coding/drawing.....I really need to get this up to speed now.
Hey, man. I hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteAre you still working on this? Hope to see more done or a progress report to let us know how you are etc.
ReplyDelete