Whats changed?
(I still need to work on my own artwork, so no new scene's have been added yet, apart from Kristina. I have scribbled some idea's and there is some in my head I need to get down on paper, will have to see how the week ends, but I am eager to get something done soon)
- Started working on random interactions with Emma(Mom).
Although partially written, they can help decrease moms inhibitions, or even increase her affections towards you. The path that is written so far, can even unearth a deep dark secret, but only if your charm/dominance is high enough. If successful, there is a bonus tale to be told.
- Added more storyline in Emma's favours
The favours are all there, mostly....until I think of or add more. The code for it all works, but there are that many paths, it's going to take a while to write them all, so you may find that the progression stops after showing her ass, I haven't road tested it that far.
- One step further in a date with Kristina
- Added new clothes for Kristina.
Until I work up my own, i've played around with Akabur's Hermione. I can pretty much photoshop anything, so i've roughed up a few new additions to show when on the date with Kristina.....if I have time, I may even work a few clothes off to :)
- The game should flow a bit easier.
It was very much a dump of boxes, no idea what to do, where to go and everything seemed to happen at once. Now random interactions with Emma/Dulcy happen once a day, mom can get annoyed or horny and disappear for hours or all day and Emma's favours now work and unlock better, allowing for a more promising progression.
- a few ui changes. Colours, tidying of boxes.
It just looks a lot better than it did.
I'll also be adding a code to help kickstart your stats a bit, for those interested. This is only temporary, as until the game is better developed, the game plays rather slow at first but when the possibilities start kicking in, it will help to have better dominance/charm.
No comments:
Post a Comment